Attention Tenth Gen Civic owners! You purchased a brand new 2016+ Civic…it handles nicely and rides great, but has a bit too much understeer and traction-robbing body roll. Be happy. Progress Tech has just released a new Rear Sway Bar. This upgrade will improve the chassis balance and add that new level of control that you are looking for.
This larger 20.6mm Progress Sway bar will reduce body roll and improve steering response. Progress engineers have developed this rear sway bar upgrade for your new daily driver, promising superior performance, quiet operation and unmatched durability. It's a quick & easy installation, just six fasteners and you will be rolling in minutes, not hours. Just install, torque to specs, and hit that favorite twisty road!
Features include the following:
- Progress .812" (20.6mm) dia. precision-bent 4130 alloy sway bar.
·- - Poly bushings and lateral location rings for instant sway bar response.
· - New bushing brackets with TIG welded gussets for zero tear-out.
· - Powder-coated sway bar & brackets for superior appearance & durability.
· - Complete kit includes bushings, brackets and synthetic chassis lube.
· - Designed for use with the OEM end links.
· - Made in the USA.
Rear Sway Bar rates:
- OEM 17.0mm dia. Solid sway = 280 lbs/in.
- Progress 20.6mm dia. Solid sway = 550 lbs/in. (96% increase)
Fits these popular vehicles:
2016-17 Honda Civic Coupe, all #62.1027
2016-17 Honda Civic Sedan, all #62.1027