2012+ Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ, Toyota 86 Front adjustable sway bar
NEW! This front Sway Bar has been updated with an adjustable feature!
The 86/FR-S/BRZ chassis has proven itself with enthusiasts and racers Nationwide. Yes, a light, nimble and fun-to-drive RWD platform will energize the driver in you! And this chassis loves to be tuned and tweaked for improved control at the limit and more grip! Bring on the Progress Adjustable Sway bars and let's dial in your ride for street, auto-cross and track events.
Progress anti-sway bars dramatically improve handling. How? They minimize the traction-robbing body "lean" that rolls part of the outside tires off the pavement. Our Sport-tuned Anti-sway bars replace skinny OEM bars and rubber bushings with larger diameter (stiffer) alloy steel bars and polyurethane bushings. More roll stiffness means less body "lean", and the tires stay flatter on the pavement (more stable contact patches). The result is more grip and added driver control!
- Progress Anti-sway bars are cold-formed in-house using our custom precision-bending equipment.
- Laser-CNC bar ends are MIG welded in place using a precise fixture for an exact fit.
- Less body roll means more traction, faster cornering speeds, and increased driver confidence.
- Polyurethane bushings produce crisp response on turn-in.
- Includes all necessary bushings, hardware, and reinforced rear brackets as shown.
From an enthusiast and auto-cross competitor:
"Tuning is made easier with a neutral starting point. The Progress 20.5mm front sway bar and 17.5mm rear sway bar provided me a balanced chassis. This can be further tuned-in using the bar adjustments to accentuate the playful nature of this FR-S/86/BRZ platform."
Front Anti-sway bar rates:
OEM 18.0mm diameter 132 #/inch
Progress 20.5mm (soft setting) 225 #/inch
Progress 20.5mm (firm setting) 248 #/inch
- Adjustment Range: 2 hole
- Size: 20.5mm
- End-links Included: No
- All sway bars are powdercoated metallic gray.
- One year limited warranty