This COMPETITION SERIES Rear Sway Bar system is an upgraded version of our tried-and-true #62.1009. This NEW rear sway bar is a larger 24mm diameter, features three adjustment settings, and INCLUDES our new ADJUSTABLE END LINK assemblies & three-piece TIG-welded bushing brackets & reinforcement plates for the LCAs. These NEW END LINKS are our latest SUPER QUIET ball-socket OEM type, in an adjustable (threaded) configuration. The adjustable length unit makes bar-end adjustments and corner-weighting easier for the experienced track enthusiast or daily driver that wants to use the adjustable bar features.
This is the MOST COMPLETE SWAY BAR SYSTEM on the market today, and offers all the best features in one value-packed system. Progress anti-sway bars dramatically improve handling. How? They minimize the traction-robbing body "lean" that rolls part of the outside tires off the pavement. Our Sport-tuned Anti-sway bars replace skinny OEM bars and rubber bushings with larger diameter (stiffer) alloy steel bars and polyurethane bushings. More roll stiffness means less body "lean", and the tires stay flatter on the pavement (larger contact patches). The result is more grip and added driver control!
- Less body roll means more traction, faster cornering speeds, and increased driver confidence.
- Polyurethane bushings produce crisp response on turn-in.
- Progress Anti-sway bars are cold-formed in-house using our custom-built precision bending equipment.
- Laser-cut CNC bar ends are MIG welded in place using a precise fixture for an exact fit.
OEM 15mm (Non-Si) = 98 lbs/inch
OEM 17mm (Si models) = 165 lbs/inch
Progress 24mm Sway Bar rates:
465 lbs/inch (soft)
500 lbs/inch (middle)
535 lbs/inch (firm)
Compare to Progress #62.1009, 22mm = 425 lbs/inch
- Size: 24mm
- Adjustment Range: 3 holes
- End-links Included: Yes
- All sway bars are powdercoated metallic gray.
- One year limited warranty