88-91 Civic HB|CRX, Rear Sway bar, brace & end link system
New Competition Series Rear Sway Bar system for 88-91 Civic HB and CRX
After many requests and a very long wait, Team Progress has done it! Our unique Progress Rear Sway bar, Brace & End link system is now available for the timeless 1988-1991 Civic HB and CRX (2 door models only). Serious Honda enthuisasts will note the adjustable 22mm sway bar, four-point brace with reinforced attachment points and our HD adjustable end links. This integrated adjustable sway bar, brace and end link system will deliver unmatched performance and reliability for both street and track use.
The rear brace mounts at four chassis points. Both Lower Control Arm pivot locations plus the left and right side brackets tie into the chassis/spare tire well for maximum reinforcement and bracing. Zero tear out! This new design is a complete sway bar system that offers superior performance, quiet operation and a durable suspension upgrade. This Progress Sway bar system will perform for years with minimal maintenance required.
Features the following:
- Three way adjustable 22mm sway bar for easy chassis tuning.
- Poly bushings and lateral location rings for instant sway bar response.
- Attractive heavy gauge steel three-piece brace for zero sub-frame tear-out.
- Powder-coated sway, brace & brackets for superior appearance & corrosion resistance.
- Unique adjustable M10 ball-stud end links for years of quiet operation.
This Progress Sway bar system includes a 22mm diameter three-way adjustable sway bar, integrated steel chassis brace and our latest 'HD' end links. The links are adjustable, durable, and quiet, and require NO shims or washers to install. Order this 'CS' sway bar kit and get a complete package. It's all in one box. Just install, torque to specifications and go find a windy road!
Progress 22mm Sway Bar rates:
310 lb/in. (soft)
360 lb/in. (middle)
410 lb/in. (firm)
Progress Sway bars dramatically improve handling. How? They minimize the traction-robbing body 'lean' that rolls part of the outside tires off the pavement. The result is more grip and added driver control!
- Progress Anti-sway bars are cold-formed in-house using our custom-built precision bending equipment.
- Laser cut bar ends are MIG welded in place using a precise fixture for an exact fit.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Includes PROGRESS reinforced chassis brace as shown.
- Size: 22mm
- Includes reinforced bushing brackets, satin black PC finish.
- End-links Included: Yes
- Adjustment Range: 3 holes
- All sway bars are powdercoated metallic gray.
- One year limited warranty