It's back by popular demand! We have re-released this legendary Progress EVO 8/9 25.4mm (1.00") diameter Rear sway bar. It's a Time Attack proven design and a track-day must-have adjustable sway bar. Use the three adjustments to tune in the chassis balance for your tire and and track conditions. This sway system includes our unique reinforced 'HD' chassis mounting brackets. Complete with polyurethane bushings, all necessary hardware and synthetic bushing grease.
Progress anti-sway bars dramatically improve handling. How? They minimize the traction-robbing body "lean" that rolls part of the outside tires off the pavement. Our Sport-tuned Sway bars replace the smaller diameter OEM bars and rubber bushings with larger diameter (stiffer) alloy steel bars and polyurethane bushings. More roll stiffness means less body "lean", and the tires stay flatter on the pavement, resulting in a larger contact patch. The result is more grip and added driver control! Less body roll means more traction, faster cornering speeds, and increased driver confidence.
- Polyurethane bushings produce crisp response on turn-in.
- Progress Anti-sway bars are cold-formed in-house using our custom-built precision bending equipment.
- Laser-cut CNC bar ends are MIG welded in place using a precise fixture for an exact fit.
- Estimated availability is May 2021.
- Size: 25mm
- Adjustment Range: 3 holes
- End-links Included: No
- All sway bars are powdercoated metallic gray.
- One year limited warranty
- Designed for use with OEM end link assemblies
- Includes reinforcement brackets!