SUSPENSION COMPONENTS MANUFACTURING
The Progress Group is pleased to offer our expertise in the development and manufacturing of high-quality suspension components for your business. Our team leverages more than 30 years of experience in automotive suspension design and manufacturing.
We are also expert suspension tuners. We can assist with the development and calibration of your unique suspension offerings. Our decades of tuning experience includes open wheel and production class road racing, drag racing, time attack, autocross and driver’s school cars. We have a long track record of successful performance car and truck programs. Our goal is for you to be a leader in your suspension market!
We offer the following products and services:
- Sway bars, urethane bushings, brackets and end links
- Coil springs, leaf springs and torsion bars
- Fabricated control arms, chassis braces and steering components
- Brackets and spacers for lifted vehicles
- Metal finishing, hardware and packaging, including bar coded labels.
Facility highlights include:
- Software for vehicle dynamics and spring design
- Shock dynamometer
- Spring rate and load test equipment
- Sway bar deflection test bench
- Machine shop for light work and tooling
- Modern CNC-controlled three-axis tube bending
- Additional bending and fabrication equipment
- Production MIG and TIG welding
- Hardware and packaging support
We offer these suspension components in bulk or individually packaged for retail sales. We maintain a modest MOQ, typically 100 units per order. Set-up and prototype charges may apply. Contact us for additional information.