Progress Tech has done it! We have designed an integrated and adjustable rear sway bar-brace-end link system that will deliver unmatched performance and reliability. Our development team understands that performance enthusiasts want an integrated sway bar system. This is a complete sway bar system that offers superior performance, quiet operation and durable suspension upgrade. These new systems are designed for high-performance street, autocross and track use. These latest Progress Sway bar systems will perform for years with minimal maintenance required.
- Three point adjustable 22mm sway bar for easy chassis tuning.
- Poly bushings and lateral location rings for instant sway bar response.
- Attractive heavy gauge steel brace for zero sub-frame tear-out.
- Includes additional L&R braces that tie into the spare tire well.
- Powder-coated sway, brace & brackets for superior appearance & corrosion resistance.
- Progress HD adjustable M10 ball-stud end links for years of quiet operation.
These new sway systems include a 22mm three-point adjustable sway bar, integrated steel chassis brace, and our latest HD end links. They are adjustable, durable, and quiet. And they require NO shims or washers to install. Just install, torque to specs, and go find a twisty road!
Progress 22mm Sway Bar rates:
- 310 lb/in. (soft)
- 360 lb/in. (middle)
- 410 lb/in. (firm)
** Note that your vehicle must have M10 threaded bosses on the rear lower control arms (LCAs). These threaded bosses are the end link attachment points.
- Less sway and enhanced cornering
- More precise handling and vehicle control
- Straightforward bolt-on installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Diameter: 22mm
- Adjustable sway bar
- Solid sway bar
- Bar, Brace, and adjustable end links included.
- RLCA must have M10 threaded end link mounting location.