Progress Tech Sway bars dramatically improve handling. Our Sway bars minimize the body roll and keeps the tires flatter and better-connected to the pavement for more control during cornering. The more stable tire contact patches result in better handling and added driver confidence. Chassis tuning with larger and/or adjustable sway bars is an effective way to improve chassis balance and minimize the under steer so common with late model vehicles.
Our sway bars replace smaller Original Equipment sway bars and soft rubber bushings with larger diameter alloy steel bars and tough polyurethane bushings.
Progress Tech Sway Bars are cold-formed using our precision CNC bending equipment. Laser cut or machined ends are MIG-welded in place using precise fixtures for an exact fit. All Progress Tech Sway Bars are developed and manufactured in-house and proudly made in the USA.
Features and Benefits:
- Less sway and enhanced cornering
- More precise handling and vehicle control
- Straightforward bolt-on installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Front: 20.5mm, Solid, Adjustable
- Rear: 17.5mm, Solid, Adjustable