Our engineering staff has decades of experience in the design and tuning of performance suspension systems, including CART/Indy Cars, IMSA, SCCA, NASA, and SCORE competitors. These spring designs reflect our ability to develop a successful blend of appearance, handling capability, and ride quality. These springs feature increased spring rates for upgraded handling capabilities as well as progressively wound springs for superior ride quality.
These springs are designed to work with OEM shocks but will benefit from using high performance shocks such as Tokico or Bilstein.
Progress specifies only certified high-tensile SAE spring wire materials. Our springs are cold-wound on modern CNC coiling machines, then stress relieved, pre-set, and shot-peened for maximum durability.
- ***Springs are powdercoated Silver***
- Front drop: 1.6" --- Rear drop: 1.4"
- Front rate: 310 lbs/in --- Rear rate: 725 lbs/in
- Limited lifetime warranty!
- Excludes AWD models!
- V6 models will only drop approximately 1.5" in the front